The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published a Group 2 notice to recruit various state government positions. TSPSC Group 2 has many vacancies available, which are shown below.
TSPSC Group 2 2021 – How to Apply Online?
The TSPSC Group 2 application needs to be completed in various parts, which candidates must complete, to finish the online application process successfully.
Step 1: The Registration part
- Go to www.tspsc.gov.in to access the official website.
- Select the “New” tab under One-Time Registration on the home page.
- Complete the TSPSC OTR in its entirety.
- The candidate should upload scanned images of your signature and photo.
- Finish the O.T.R. process and save a record of your registration I.D. and password for future use.
Step 2: Filling of Online Application
- Visit TSPSC’s official website
- On the home screen, click the “Apply Online” link.
- Log in with your user I.D. and password, as well as your date of birth.
- Fill out the TSPSC Group 2 Application form completely.
- Accept the declaration and look over the application form before submitting it.
- Examine the article and make any necessary adjustments to the application.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button to complete the application form’s submission.
Step 3: Fee payment
- The payment gateway will show on your screen after you submit your application.
- Pick a payment method, such as net banking, credit card, debit card, and so on.
- Pay the fee via the appropriate methods.
- The application will consider as incomplete if the fee has not paid.
Step 4: Download/Print application form
- Following the payment of the money, download the application form and print it for future reference.
- Certifications of education
- S.S.C./ 10th class certificate of domicile or date of birth certificate
- Certificate of No objection (if the candidate is employed)
No Objection Certificate: A No Objection Certificate (N.O.C.) is a legal document issued by an institution, institute, or individual stating that they have no objections to the document’s contents. The candidate can use to it override any objections raised by the parties involved in the process in various situations, including employment, commerce, litigation, immigration, and many others.
- Certificate of Caste (if applicable)
- Require a photo id proof, such as an Aadhar card.
- Certificate for a non-creamy layer (if applicable)
Non-Creamy: Former Prime Minister V.P. Singh launched the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, also known as Other Backward Class Certificate, in 1993. With the implementation of this certificate, a portion of employment in the Central Government and the Public Sector gave to people who held the certificate.
- Medical certificate (in case of P.W.D. candidates)
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Group 2
|Age Limit||Candidates for Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Extension Officer, Sub-Registrar, and Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector should be between the ages of 18 and 28, and Sub-Registrar candidates should be between the ages of 20 and 44.|
|Educational Qualifications||A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised Indian university formed or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, State Act, or a U.G.C. accredited institution, or equivalent qualification is required of candidates.|
|For Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector:- For Men||For Men, the Minimum Height should be 165 cm or 1.65 meters. The chest circumference must be at least 81 cm on complete expiration, with a minimum expansion of 5 cm.|
|For Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector:- For Women||Minimum required height 152.5 cm. The Bodyweight should be greater than 45.5 KGs|
Age relaxation (category wise)
|Telangana State Government Employees||5 years (regular service)|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years (no. of years served army)|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Physically handicapped||10 Years|
Various posts offered through TSPSC
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration
- Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies
- Executive Officer Grade-I in the Endowments department
- Assistant Labour Officer in Commissioner of Labour Department
- ACTO-Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II (Registration SubService)
- Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)
- Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) Secretariat
- Assistant Development Officer (ADO) in Handlooms and Textiles
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service)
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service)
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in Law department secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in Finance department secretariat