TSPSC Group 2 is a state-level exam conducted by Telangana state public service commission. The exam is being held to select candidates for several officer-level positions in Telangana.
TSPSC Group 2 Eligibility Criteria
TSPSC Group 2 has yet to get its official announcement. Candidates who want to apply for the TSPSC Group 2 Exam 201, on the other hand, must first determine if they qualify for the post. As a result, we have provided the age limit and age relaxation for the TSPSC Group 2 examination.
- TSPSC Group 2 exam candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 44
- 20 to 44 Sub-registrar
- 18 to 28 Excise Duty Officer
|Telangana State Government Employees||5 years (regular service)|
|Physically handicapped||10 Years|
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern
The top officials of the Telangana State Public Service Commission are yet to decide on the TSPSC Group II Exam Dates. Candidates can learn more about the TSPSC Group II Exam Pattern in this section. There are two portions to the TSPSC Group 2 2021 pattern. In TSPSC Group 2 Stage I, candidates will take a written test divided into four parts: Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III, and Paper-IV, each earning 150 marks and totaling 600 marks. The exam will administer in three languages and consist of objective multiple-choice questions on an OMR sheet. It will take 2 hours and 30 minutes to finish the exam.
Paper 1: General Science and General Abilities
Paper 2: History, Polity, and Society
Paper 3: Economy, and Development, in the context of India and Telangana State
Paper 4: Telangana Movement and its State Formation (1945-1970)
Various posts offered through TSPSC
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration
- Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies
- Executive Officer Grade-I in the Endowments department
- Assistant Labour Officer in Commissioner of Labour Department
- ACTO-Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II (Registration SubService)
- Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)
- Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) Secretariat
- Assistant Development Officer (ADO) in Handlooms and Textiles
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service)
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service)
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in Law department secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in Finance department secretariat
TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket
TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2021 will be issued to all applicants whose application forms have been duly approved by Commission officials. A few weeks before the exam date, the TSPSC Group 2 hall ticket will be available on the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) official website.
TSPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2021 is available for download on the TSPSC website. The Telangana state public service commission has released no official statement regarding the TSPSC Group 2 exam date.
TSPSC Group 2 Admit Card Download Procedure
Step 1: You can only download the admit card through TSPSC’s official website. Search for www.tspsc.gov.in on any browser.
Step 2: When the homepage loads, search for the link that says “TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2021.”
Step 3: Click on that link, a new window will appear. You have to fill application no. and date of birth, enter a captcha, and download the admit card.
TSPSC Group 2 Do’s and Dont’s on the Exam Day
There are several essential documents that applicants must bring to the exam hall for the TSPSC Group 2 Exam. These documents will serve as proof of their participation in the TSPSC Group 2 exam.
Along with the admit card and a passport-size photo, a candidate needs to bring one valid govt. Approved, I’d have a photograph on it. Here’s a list of accepted documents
- Caste certificate
- Voter ID
- Employee ID/ College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Passport/ Driving License
- Bank Passbook with a photograph sticked
- ID proof issues and given by any Gazette Officer
- Class 10th school certificate
The TSPSC Group II Exam, like any other government examination, has precise guidelines that every applicant must follow. Candidates must stay away from certain items to avoid causing the unneeded commotion. Candidates forbid to bring the following items into the TSPSC Group 2 examination hall:
- Or any other communication device and electronic gadgets