Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Group 2 is a State Level Public Service Examination managed and organised by TSPSC. The TSPSC employs candidates based on their performance in the TSPSC Group 2 examination and provides them with the necessary training for their hired roles.
TSPSC Group 2 Online Application Form 2021
To fill the TSPSC group 2 application form, you need to follow the following steps.
First things first, you need to register yourself. For the registration process, follow the below-given steps.
• To access the official website, go to www.tspsc.gov.in.
• On the home page, click the “New” tab under One-Time Registration.
• Complete the TSPSC OTR from beginning to end.
• You should scan and submit your signature and photo.
• Complete the O.T.R. process and keep a copy of your registration ID and password for future reference.
Filling of Online Application
• Go to the TSPSC’s official website.
• From the home screen, select “Apply Online.
• Use your user ID and password, as well as your date of birth, to log in.
•Complete the TSPSC Group 2 Application form to the best of your ability.
• Before submitting the application form, accept the declaration and review it.
• Review your credentials and filled data, make any changes to the application that are necessary.
• Finally, press the “Submit” button to finish submitting the application form.
• After you submit your application, the payment gateway will appear on your screen.
• Decide on a payment option, such as net banking, credit card, or debit card.
• The fee must pay using the authorised methods as mentioned on the website.
• If the fee is not paid, the application will consider as incomplete.
After completing all parts, you must download your acknowledgment slip and save it for further reference.
Documents Needed For Online Application for TSPSC Group 2 exam
- Certifications of education
- S.S.C./ 10th class certificate of domicile or date of birth certificate
- Certificate of No objection (if the candidate is employed)
- Certificate of Caste (if applicable)
- Require a photo id proof, such as an Aadhar card.
- Certificate for a non-creamy layer (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (in case of P.W.D. candidates)
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The exam will divide into four papers: Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III, and Paper-IV, each with 150 marks and a two-and-a-half-hour time restriction for objective-type questions.
|Paper||Question type and no. of questions||Duration||Maximum marks|
|Paper 1: General abilities and General studies||MCQs 150 questions||2.5 Hours||150|
|Paper 2: History, Polity and society||MCQs 150 questions||2.5 Hours||150|
|Paper 3: Economy, and Development, in the context of India and Telangana State||MCQs 150 questions||2.5 Hours||150|
|Paper 4: Telangana Movement and its State Formation (1945-1970)||MCQs 150 questions||2.5 Hours||150|
Syllabus for Paper
Paper 1: General studies and general abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
Paper 2: History Polity, and society
- Socio-Cultural History (India & Telangana State)
- Overview of the constitution & policies of India
- Social Structure, Issues & Public policies
Paper 3: Economy, and Development, in the context of India and Telangana State
- Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
- Telangana State: Economy and development
- Issues of development and change
Paper 4: Telangana Movement and its State Formation (1945-1970)
- The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
- Mobilisation Phase (1971-1990)
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
Various posts offered through TSPSC
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration
- Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies
- Executive Officer Grade-I in the Endowments department
- Assistant Labour Officer in Commissioner of Labour Department
- ACTO-Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II (Registration SubService)
- Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)
- Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) Secretariat
- Assistant Development Officer (ADO) in Handlooms and Textiles
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service)
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service)
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in Law department secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in Finance department secretariat