TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 – tspsc.gov.in: Hey Guys!!! good news for aspirants who are waiting for the announcement of the TSPSC Group 4 2022 Notification. The latest announcement has been made with regards to the TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022, A total of 9168 TSPSC Group 4 Vacancies will be filled through this direct recruitment drive. Now, check the TSPSC Group 4 Eligibility, Age Limit, and TSPSC Group 4 Posts Salary from the below sections.
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2022 – Information
|TSPSC Group 4 Latest Notification 2022|
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Names||Group 4 Posts – Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Auditor, Ward Officer|
|Starting Date||To be announced|
|Closing Date||To be announced|
TSPSC Group 4 2022 – Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
TSPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria
As per the previous year’s Telangana PSC Group 4 Jobs Notification, the minimum qualification of the candidates should be Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. Once the authorities release the official TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022, we will update this section and will let you know.
As per the previous year’s TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification, here is the age limit information.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- State government employees: 3 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
- OBC/ SC/ ST applicants: 5 years
TSPSC Group 4 Salary
Candidates who will be selected for TSPSC Group 4 posts will be getting a salary of Rs. 16,400- Rs. 49,870/- per month.
TSPSC Group 4 Selection Process
Candidates can easily know the TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment rounds.
- Stage-1: Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Stage-2: Personal Interview
- Stage-3: Verification of certificates
TSPSC 2022 Group 4 Notification 2022 – Download Link
TSPSC Group 4 2022 Exam Pattern
- There will be two sections in TSPSC Group 4 Exam- Paper I & Paper II
- Both the Papers consist of 150 questions and the total marks will be 300.
- The duration for each paper will be 150 minutes.
- For Each Correct Answer, 1 mark will be rewarded & for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Paper||Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Marks||Total Time|
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Secretarial Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
TSPSC Group 4 2022 Syllabus
Candidates interested in appearing for the upcoming TSPSC Group 4 Exam 2022 must be well aware of the TSPSC Group 4 syllabus for both Papers-I and Paper-II.
TSPSC Group 4 Age Limit
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||44 years|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|State Government Employees||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered|
by him in the armed forces / NCC.
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 years|
TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2022
TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2022 for both Paper 1 & Paper 2 has been discussed in the below section helping the candidates to prepare well for their upcoming TSPSC Group 4 Exam. It is advised to not miss any topic as you never know what could be asked in the examination by the board.
TSPSC Group 4 Paper 1 Syllabus 2022
The TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus for Paper is basically oriented to analyse how much is the candidate’s General Knowledge part strong. Check the list of GK topics that a candidate must cover to score good marks in the TSPSC Group 4 Exam.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Indian Government & Political System.
- Geography and Economy of India.
- Geography and Economy of Telangana State.
- International Relations and Events.
- Telangana State Policies.
- Society, Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement. Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Salient Features of Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs.
- History of Telangana State and Telangana Movement.
TSPSC Group 4 Paper 2 Syllabus 2022
TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus for Paper-2 is based on analysing candidates for their Secretarial Abilities. The topics that are to be covered for TSPSC Group 4 paper 2 have been listed below
Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Rearrangement of sentences to improve analysis of a passage.